- The milk flows to the pasteurizer from the raw milk tank.
- It is pasteurized and held for 3-5 minutes.
- The milk is cooled to a working temperature and transferred into an isolated fermentation tank.
- In the fermentation tank, the appropriate enzymes are added. Then, the milk ferments for 8-14 hours to create a curd.
- The curd is pumped into a dripping bags.
- The cheese is transferred to the mixer, which gives it a uniform texture.
- Fat and flavor are added.
- The product is packed in a packing machine.
- The end product is transferred to the cooling room.
Click items on layout for additional explanation