- The milk is pasteurized, and the pre-press table is filled.
- Culture is added and is let sit for 60 minutes.
- Bacteria and enzymes are added.
- The whey is drained through the strainer.
- The curd is poured into the prepress table, spread evenly, covered and pressed.
- The curd is now transferred to the cheese molds.
- The molds are introduced to the press
- The loaves are covered with a plastic cover and shrunken in a hot water basin.
The loaves are transferred to the ripening room.
Click items on layout for additional explanation