Pladot pumps are manufactured from high-quality, heavy-duty materials, like stainless steel SAE 316. The pumps can be cleaned in place (CIP), without disassembly.
- Pladot pumps have a wide range of capacities up to 40,000 liters/hour and a wide range of pressures up to 3 bar (30 m of headwater).
- All connections are sanitary standards type RJT male BS 1864 (APV), from 1” to 3”. Other standards are available by a special order.
- Seals and gaskets are food approved to 1000℃. High-temperature conditions up to 1300℃ are available by special order.
- The pumps use the high standards of Electric Motors I.E.C, size B3/B14, H80 with connection box for 380-400V/50 Hz/3Ph/2900 rpm.
- The stainless-steel motor shroud and base with adjustable legs keep the motor clean and dry.
- Pladot holds an extensive range of pump parts for quick and easy service.
The PGO sanitary centrifugal pump is generally used for milk transfer, CIP procedure, and water circulation. The pump has the authorized 3-A symbol for centrifugal pumps (24-02) certificate No.1025.
- The pump is installed on a stainless-steel plate, and a stainless-steel shroud protects its motor.
- The inlet is 1.5,” and the outlet is 1”. Both are made of RJT sanitary thread.
- All parts that are in contact with the product are stainless-steel 316-made.
- Electric power: 208/240/480v, 3 phase, 60 Hz, 3600 rpm, 3.4 amps
- Power: 1.0 - 5.0 HP
- Maximum capacity: 700 lbs./min
- Maximum pressure drop: 25 PSI
- Pressure limitations: 30 PSI
- Temperature limitations: 2300 F
- Connections: 2”/1” tri-clamp or RJT
Body and Cover
- The body is stainless-steel 316-made, with excellent polish.
- The cover seals with the body by O-ring gasket and is tightened by a band.
- Shaft - the shaft is the connection between the motor and the impeller.
- Impeller - the impeller is stainless-steel 316-made, 4” diameter with 3/8” holes.
- Backplate - the back plate is stainless-steel 316-made, and is at the back side of the pump.
- Mechanical seal - the seal is composed of two parts: a carbon ring, which sits on the back plate, and a stainless-steel ring with a stainless-steel spring which rotates with the shaft.
- Electric motor - a three-phase asynchronous motor with the squirrel-cage rotor.
Electricity consumption: 208/240/480v, 60/50 Hz, 3600 rpm, 1.5 kW.