The batch pasteurizer is designed to pasteurize and process dairy products such as cheese, yogurt, cream, and ice cream.
Pladot’s Batch Pasteurizer complies with European Safety Standard CE requirements, and the 3-A Sanitary Standard (No.24-02) and is built according to PMO (Pasteurized Milk Ordinance) requirements.
- Volume from 300 to 4000 lbs.
- Pasteurization temperatures ranging from 145°F up to 185°F (63°C -85°C)
- Stainless-steel double jacket tank with insulating layer supported on four adjustable legs
- Control board with PLC and alarms
- Airspace heating system with airspace thermometer
- Hot water system with an oil boiler and control system
- Electricity consumption: 200-480V, 60Hz, / 50Hz 10KW
- Temperature recorder for batch pasteurizer
- Mercury actuated product thermometer
- Pipes and valves for cold and hot water
- Total diameter top opening with two lids
- Bridge with gear motor and agitator
- Positive pump with speed controller.
- Diesel oil consumption: 8 liters/hour
- 2” leak detection valve